Feeling the winter bite? Here are a few handy tips to keep your house warm this winter!
- Having tiles can be really chilling on the feet, invest in a rug in the living room or dining room!
- Let natural light in during the day to warm up the house. Close the blinds at night to keep the heat in and the cold air out.
- Add insulation to your new home! This is an excellent way to cut your heating costs! Insulation helps control how much heat is passed through the walls and keeps the heat in, perfect for those winter nights. A standard with all New Living Home designs.
- Invest in ducted air conditioning, part of our Essentials Upgrades Package, not only beneficial for Winter but also in the warmer months!
- Baking? Leave the oven open after use to utilise the warm air and let it circulate around the room.
- Safeguard your home, New Living Homes waterproofing guards against weather and keeps the cold air out.
- Add heated bathroom tiles to your new home! New Living Homes have an amazing offer of $1,250 supply and install, for a limited time only!